Want to read it now?
I’m gathering a team of readers/social media wizards–my book launch team–who can help me build buzz about this important novel.
Just to be real: Strains of Silence is not a sweet Sunday School novel. It’s a broken people, bad choices, major consequences story. But when we’re honest, we broken people are sitting in the pews (or at home, or wandering, or lost) wishing for a safe place to be authentic. To share the raw mess and find hope and healing. To break our silence and get out from under the strain.
So there you go.
Like the idea of super secret behind-the-scenes shenanigans? Here’s what you’ll get:
- A digital ARC (A limited number of these advanced review copies are available).
- Access to super secret behind-the-scenes shenanigans. We’ll chat about the book, my dream cast, why I wrote it, and I’ll answer whatever you ask. #Fun #Honesty
- Special mention on my website.
- Links to your blog and Facebook page on my website (if you like).
- Insider deets on the publishing industry and how to swing a sweet book launch, if you’ve ever thought about this sort of thing.
- Gifts: bookmarks, swag, music, and more.
Here’s what’s required to get involved.
- Fill out the form in the link below as accurately as possible. Don’t worry if you don’t sound as amazing as you want to; what I’m truly hoping for are contagious excitement and creativity.
- Watch your inbox. If you’re chosen, you can expect to hear from me within 72 hours.
- If I do choose you, I’ll ask you to commit to two things:
- During the week of July 21, you’ll post an honest review on Amazon and other online retailers.
- You’ll help spread the word on social media. I’ll make it easy on you. Just click and share.
If this sounds like it’s singing your song, if you want to help me (and others) break the silence, then get started on…
^^^Click those words ^^^